Movietime

I am taking one of those much needed "me" time breaks. I have cleaned the bathroom, put dinner in the slow cooker, done the laundry and the dishes. After all that I even managed to take a shower! I think I have fulfilled my house monkey duties for the day. So I decided to watch a movie on Netflix.

I scanned through my instant queue and found nothing. I just wasn't in the mood for drama or romantic comedies. I didn't want to watch a horror movie or a thriller. What is a girl to watch when she just isn't in the mood to watch anything?

I picked Julie and Julia. I have been wanting to see it ever since it came out. It is about a blogger that blogs her way through "Mastering The Art of French Cooking" by Julia Child. Have you seen it? If you haven't you HAVE to. I related to both characters immensely. Julie the blogger, who doubts herself and her abilities. Julia Child - well we all know Julia! I smiled the whole time I watched it. I can't tell you much about the movie - I don't want to spoil it for you. Trust me people, it is one of the best movies I have seen, ever.

I learned more about Julia Child and myself during the movie. I wish I could share without giving away the movie. I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it!! If you have seen it email me, I would love to discuss it!

2 Response to "Movietime"

  1. Erin Janda Rawlings Says:

    I read the book and WANT to see the movie! When I do, we'll chat!

    Don't you love movies that give you a bit of insight into yourself!

  2. pthsmonkey Says:

    I really really enjoyed the movie. I am glad I stumbled upon it. Please let me know when you see it! You wont be sorry!!

Post a Comment